- COVID-19 Help
To help our most vulnerable during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, your neighbors in Breakwater are here for you. Need a ride to a doctor’s appointment? Assistance with grocery shopping or meal-to-go pickup? Connect with a volunteer today.Continue reading →
- HOA BOARD NOTICE: Spring Quarterly Meeting scheduled for April 18 is cancelled.
For the health and safety of our Breakwater neighbors, the Board of Directors is following CDC protocols on COVID-19 and State of DE guidance cancelling non-essential public gatherings. The next scheduled HOA Meeting will be June 27.
An expanded edition of the Breakwater Breeze newsletter will feature HOA Board updates that would have have been shared at the meeting. Check back for future updates or contact the Board at Breakwaterbod@gmail.com with your questions and concerns.Continue reading →
- Need the Breakwater password?
To recover or receive a new password for access to Breakwater HOA protected pages please follow these simple instructions:
- Select Recover Password option from the Homeowner Info tab at top of this page.
- Enter your email address in the blank box when prompted.
- When email address (as entered*) matches our HOA private database the current password is displayed.
*NOTE: If no password is revealed, either your email is NOT recognized as belonging to a registered homeowner OR a typo was entered.
- If still not able to recover the password please email the Breakwater Communications Team for additional assistance.
- New Homeowners Welcome Kit & Community Rules
Welcome to Breakwater! Click here to explore our community resources and other helpful homeowner information.Continue reading →
- Breakwater Snow Removal
The Snow Removal Guidelines document was distributed at the 12/8/18 BOD quarterly meeting. You can read/download it by clicking this link –Continue reading →
- Disposal of Yard Waste Material
Read about the proper disposal of yard waste and other debris in this helpful letter from the Board of Directors.Continue reading →
- Hawkseye Pet Courtesy
For a message concerning walking your dog at Hawkseye, please click here:One of the discussions at the December HPOA meeting concerned pet courtesy, and the Board agreed to send a specific message reminding our Members about some pet walking particulars:Continue reading →
- Pet waste must be picked up, regardless of where the pet walks — road, swale, empty lot, Common Area.
- The area between the road and midway into the swale is Common Area, owned by the HPOA and maintained by individual Lot Owners. Pet walkers using this area must clean up their pet’s waste, just as they must clean it up on other Common Area or empty lots.
- We have recently seen postings on our neighborhood facebook page that pet waste is being left on our roadways. If you see a Member (or non-Member) who fails to remove their pet’s waste, please approach them and remind them of pet courtesy.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to approach abusers and request appropriate pet courtesy.
- Non-members walk their pets in Hawkseye, just as some Hawkseye residents walk their pets in other communities like Breakwater and Senators. The Board will share this message with both Breakwater and Senators association Presidents and management companies.
Hawkseye Property Owners Association
Board of Directors
(Click here to hide message)