- HOA & Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
Minutes from the meetings of the Breakwater HOA and the Board of Directors are posted in two sections of the password protected HOA & COA Documents page:
- Quarterly HOA Board meeting minutes are posted at this link – HOA Board Quarterly Meeting minutes
- Other Board meeting minutes are posted at this link – Board meeting minutes
All Owners (HOA & COA) are encouraged to keep informed on Breakwater projects and initiatives. Click here to visit this page.Continue reading →
- Need the Breakwater password?
To recover or receive a new password for access to Breakwater HOA protected pages please follow these simple instructions:
- Select Recover Password option from the Homeowner Info tab at top of this page.
- Enter your email address in the blank box when prompted.
- When email address (as entered*) matches our HOA private database the current password is displayed.
*NOTE: If no password is revealed, either your email is NOT recognized as belonging to a registered homeowner OR a typo was entered.
- If still not able to recover the password please email the Breakwater Communications Team for additional assistance.
- HOA Board Reminder: Fishing Policy
- Please do not touch, move or cut the monofilament lines that are present in some of the ponds.
- Residents have to be present with their guests when fishing.
- Permits are NOT transferable. Only one permit per household will be issued.
Current homeowners can request a fishing pass or get more information by contacting the HOA Board at BreakwaterBOD@gmail.com.Continue reading →