- Pool Summer Opening Delayed!
We regret to inform you that the community pool will NOT open for Memorial Day week-end. Please refer to the Official DE guidelines for pool reopenings here.
Continue reading →
The HOA Board of Directors
- HOA Board Reminder: Fishing Policy
During Spring 2018, our Breakwater HOA Fishing for Residents Only Policy was adopted. Since then, a significant increase in the number of nonresidents fishing in our water retention basins has been observed. Increased foot traffic, both resident and non-resident, have adversely impacted our environmentally fragile buffer areas. Enforcement of Breakwater Community Rules and Regulations is everyone’s responsibility:
- Please do not touch, move or cut the monofilament lines that are present in some of the ponds.
- Residents have to be present with their guests when fishing.
- Permits are NOT transferable. Only one permit per household will be issued.
Given recent violations of the Fishing Policy, signs around all ponds will be updated with “Fishing for Residents Only” message.
Current homeowners can request a fishing pass or get more information by contacting the HOA Board at BreakwaterBOD@gmail.com.Continue reading →
- COVID-19 Help
To help our most vulnerable during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, your neighbors in Breakwater are here for you. Need a ride to a doctor’s appointment? Assistance with grocery shopping or meal-to-go pickup? Connect with a volunteer today.Continue reading →
- Need the Breakwater password?
To recover or receive a new password for access to Breakwater HOA protected pages please follow these simple instructions:
- Select Recover Password option from the Homeowner Info tab at top of this page.
- Enter your email address in the blank box when prompted.
- When email address (as entered*) matches our HOA private database the current password is displayed.
*NOTE: If no password is revealed, either your email is NOT recognized as belonging to a registered homeowner OR a typo was entered.
- If still not able to recover the password please email the Breakwater Communications Team for additional assistance.