- Annual Elections: HOA Board Proxy Form
Use the following links to fetch the proxy form and the instructions for how to use it. Note that you should do this right away as the closing date for this is September 26!Continue reading →
- Annual Elections: HOA Board, COA Council, & Architectural Review Committee
The HOA Board of Directors, the Architectural Review Committee, and the COA Council have each begun the process of reaching out for volunteer candidates to fill the multiple seats up for election at this year’s Annual Meetings. If you are new to Breakwater within the past 12 months or did not have a chance to review prior communications on our annual elections, here are three opportunities OPEN to Breakwater Home Owners:
HOA Board of Directors: (2) At Large Directors are needed to round out the 5-member 2021 Board. The HOA Board (BOD), together with Signature Property Management, manages and maintains our common area assets/amenities and our governing policies. All Breakwater homeowners are invited to serve. To announce your interest and candidacy for a seat on the HOA Board contact Jessica@spmde.com.
Architectural Review Committee (ARC): (2) Committee Co-Chairs are needed to complete the 2021 ARC Committee. With guidance and support from Signature Property Management, the 3 member ARC Committee is responsible for the review and approval of exterior home improvements requested by ANY of our 185 homeowners — including the 36 Townhomes. Contact Jessica@spmde.com for more information. All Breakwater homeowners (Single/Twin/Townhome) are invited to volunteer.Continue reading →
- HOA Board Reminder: Fishing Policy
- Please do not touch, move or cut the monofilament lines that are present in some of the ponds.
- Residents have to be present with their guests when fishing.
- Permits are NOT transferable. Only one permit per household will be issued.
Current homeowners can request a fishing pass or get more information by contacting the HOA Board at BreakwaterBOD@gmail.com.Continue reading →
- Need the Breakwater password?
To recover or receive a new password for access to Breakwater HOA protected pages please follow these simple instructions:
- Select Recover Password option from the Homeowner Info tab at top of this page.
- Enter your email address in the blank box when prompted.
- When email address (as entered*) matches our HOA private database the current password is displayed.
*NOTE: If no password is revealed, either your email is NOT recognized as belonging to a registered homeowner OR a typo was entered.
- If still not able to recover the password please email the Breakwater Communications Team for additional assistance.