- Official Board Minutes from the June 8 Quarterly HOA meeting are available. Continue reading →
- The Breakwater Community wants YOU to run for 2020 HOA Board of Directors or the ARC Committee!
Only ONE prerequisite: you must be a registered property owner in our community. Nominations accepted through Friday, July 12. Click here for detailsContinue reading →
- Breakwater Homeowners Welcome Kit
Updated Community Information Guide is available to view or download. click this link to get your copy today!Continue reading →
- 2019 Board Meeting
All Breakwater homeowners are to attend.
Saturday, August 10, 2019Continue reading →
- Breakwater Snow Removal
The Snow Removal Guidelines document was distributed at the 12/8/18 BOD quarterly meeting. You can read/download it by clicking this link –Continue reading →
- Disposal of Yard Waste Material
Read about the proper disposal of yard waste and other debris in this helpful letter from the Board of Directors.Continue reading →
- Hawkseye Pet Courtesy
For a message concerning walking your dog at Hawkseye, please click here:One of the discussions at the December HPOA meeting concerned pet courtesy, and the Board agreed to send a specific message reminding our Members about some pet walking particulars:Continue reading →
- Pet waste must be picked up, regardless of where the pet walks — road, swale, empty lot, Common Area.
- The area between the road and midway into the swale is Common Area, owned by the HPOA and maintained by individual Lot Owners. Pet walkers using this area must clean up their pet’s waste, just as they must clean it up on other Common Area or empty lots.
- We have recently seen postings on our neighborhood facebook page that pet waste is being left on our roadways. If you see a Member (or non-Member) who fails to remove their pet’s waste, please approach them and remind them of pet courtesy.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to approach abusers and request appropriate pet courtesy.
- Non-members walk their pets in Hawkseye, just as some Hawkseye residents walk their pets in other communities like Breakwater and Senators. The Board will share this message with both Breakwater and Senators association Presidents and management companies.
Hawkseye Property Owners Association
Board of Directors
(Click here to hide message)