- Quarterly Board Meeting
Breakwater’s Board of Directors will be holding its Quarterly Open Meeting via Zoom, due to Covid concerns. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 15 at 7 PM. All are welcome to attend.Continue reading →
- HOA Board Reminder: Fishing Policy
- Please do not touch, move or cut the monofilament lines that are present in some of the ponds.
- Residents have to be present with their guests when fishing.
- Permits are NOT transferable. Only one permit per household will be issued.
Current homeowners can request a fishing pass or get more information by contacting the HOA Board at BreakwaterBOD@gmail.com.Continue reading →
- Need the Breakwater password?
To recover or receive a new password for access to Breakwater HOA protected pages please follow these simple instructions:
- Select Recover Password option from the Homeowner Info tab at top of this page.
- Enter your email address in the blank box when prompted.
- When email address (as entered*) matches our HOA private database the current password is displayed.
*NOTE: If no password is revealed, either your email is NOT recognized as belonging to a registered homeowner OR a typo was entered.
- If still not able to recover the password please email the Breakwater Communications Team for additional assistance.