New events will be added to the Breakwater Calendar and this Announcement page as soon as they are available. Please check both for details.
Read about the proper disposal of yard waste and other debris in this helpful letter from the Board of Directors.
Toro 2000E single stage, light weight, 2 cycle engine, electric start. Runs fine but needs new paddles. Replacement paddles available from Amazon.
Please contact: at
Contact email: email@example.com
You may recall Washbuggy’s powerwashing visits here last year and we’d like to come back with the same great offer for single-family and twin homes.
Here are the details –
Wash SINGLE FAMILY home from roofline to the ground. Front
walk and porch included. Rear decks and porches are extra: $175
Wash TWIN HOME from roofline to the ground. Front walk and porch included. Rear decks and porches are extra: $175
Wash complete (double) TWIN HOME unit from roofline to ground. This means entire building; neighbors come together and both units of one building are done at the same time. Front porch and walkway included. Rear decks and porches are extra : $300 for twin /$525 for triple.
Please contact: Washbuggy at (410) 749-9537
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(this is a paid classified notice)
Beautiful, new white easy-step bicycle. Three speed.
Click to visit bike website
Please contact: at
Contact email: email@example.com
I have spoken with the owner of Wash Buggy regarding prices for Breakwater and they are quite attractive. The numbers are based on 10 homeowners participating, and we already have 12 on the list (including me and Suzanne). For comparison purposes, we last had our house powerwashed in November 2013 for $250 (no windows included). A recent quote from another company just for windows was $10/window (includes inside/outside, screen and sill). Wash Buggy has quoted –
Single home – $175
1/2 Twin – $175
Full Twin – $300
End Townhouse – $150
Interior Townhouse – $125
Windows (inside/outside/screen/sill) – $7/window
If you are interested in participating further, please let me know again. The next step will be that I will provide Wash Buggy with contact information for each participant, and they will contact you to schedule. I was told that they are washing now, so the availability fits well with the time frame of “now” to April.
Suzanne and I have used WASH BUGGY in the past to powerwash our house and have been satisfied with their service. Suzanne ran into the owner recently and he commented to her that if there are at least 10 Breakwater owners interested in using his services, he could offer a substantial discount on the jobs. His hope is to schedule these before his busy season begins in April. If there are any interested parties, please let me know along with your flexibility during Feb and March, and I will see if we can make the grade.
Although we did not use Wash Buggy for our windows, he offers that as well. You can read about his services at his website.
For a message concerning walking your dog at Hawkseye, please click here:
- Pet waste must be picked up, regardless of where the pet walks — road, swale, empty lot, Common Area.
- The area between the road and midway into the swale is Common Area, owned by the HPOA and maintained by individual Lot Owners. Pet walkers using this area must clean up their pet’s waste, just as they must clean it up on other Common Area or empty lots.
- We have recently seen postings on our neighborhood facebook page that pet waste is being left on our roadways. If you see a Member (or non-Member) who fails to remove their pet’s waste, please approach them and remind them of pet courtesy.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to approach abusers and request appropriate pet courtesy.
- Non-members walk their pets in Hawkseye, just as some Hawkseye residents walk their pets in other communities like Breakwater and Senators. The Board will share this message with both Breakwater and Senators association Presidents and management companies.
Hawkseye Property Owners Association
Board of Directors
(Click here to hide message)
The trash/recycle pickup scheduled for Christmas Day on Monday, December 25 will be moved to Tuesday, December 26.
The trash pickup scheduled for New Year’s Day on Monday, January 1 will be moved to Tuesday, January 2.
According to the DSWA website, the recyclable plastics are numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7.