Posts that will appear on the “Announcements” page.
Minutes from the meetings of the Breakwater HOA and the Board of Directors are posted in two sections of the password protected HOA & COA Documents page:
- Quarterly HOA Board meeting minutes are posted at this link – HOA Board Quarterly Meeting minutes
- Other Board meeting minutes are posted at this link – Board meeting minutes
All Owners (HOA & COA) are encouraged to keep informed on Breakwater projects and initiatives. Click here to visit this page.
To recover or receive a new password for access to Breakwater HOA protected pages please follow these simple instructions:
- Select Recover Password option from the Homeowner Info tab at top of this page.
- Enter your email address in the blank box when prompted.
- When email address (as entered*) matches our HOA private database the current password is displayed.
*NOTE: If no password is revealed, either your email is NOT recognized as belonging to a registered homeowner OR a typo was entered.
- If still not able to recover the password please email the Breakwater Communications Team for additional assistance.
- Please do not touch, move or cut the monofilament lines that are present in some of the ponds.
- Residents have to be present with their guests when fishing.
- Permits are NOT transferable. Only one permit per household will be issued.
Current homeowners can request a fishing pass or get more information by contacting the HOA Board at BreakwaterBOD@gmail.com.