New events will be added to the Breakwater Calendar and this Announcement page as soon as they are available. Please check both for details.
Read about the proper disposal of yard waste and other debris in this helpful letter from the Board of Directors.
The Breakwater HOA Board of Directors meets quarterly on the second Tuesday of the month at 6PM at the new Lewes Library. All Breakwater homeowners are welcome to attend.
The 2018 Board Meetings are:
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Monday, April 9, 2018
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
The Annual Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, September 22 at TBD in the Lewes Library.
(dates edited 1/7/2018)
For a message concerning walking your dog at Hawkseye, please click here:
- Pet waste must be picked up, regardless of where the pet walks — road, swale, empty lot, Common Area.
- The area between the road and midway into the swale is Common Area, owned by the HPOA and maintained by individual Lot Owners. Pet walkers using this area must clean up their pet’s waste, just as they must clean it up on other Common Area or empty lots.
- We have recently seen postings on our neighborhood facebook page that pet waste is being left on our roadways. If you see a Member (or non-Member) who fails to remove their pet’s waste, please approach them and remind them of pet courtesy.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to approach abusers and request appropriate pet courtesy.
- Non-members walk their pets in Hawkseye, just as some Hawkseye residents walk their pets in other communities like Breakwater and Senators. The Board will share this message with both Breakwater and Senators association Presidents and management companies.
Hawkseye Property Owners Association
Board of Directors
(Click here to hide message)
The trash/recycle pickup scheduled for Christmas Day on Monday, December 25 will be moved to Tuesday, December 26.
The trash pickup scheduled for New Year’s Day on Monday, January 1 will be moved to Tuesday, January 2.
According to the DSWA website, the recyclable plastics are numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7.
This is where you would come for information from the Property Manager, Right Management.
Our trash pickup is done on Mondays, weekly. Please put your toters out on Sunday evening.