The HOA Board of Directors, the Architectural Review Committee, and the COA Council have each begun the process of reaching out for volunteer candidates to fill the multiple seats up for election at this year’s Annual Meetings. If you are new to Breakwater within the past 12 months or did not have a chance to review prior communications on our annual elections, here are three opportunities OPEN to Breakwater Home Owners:
HOA Board of Directors: (2) At Large Directors are needed to round out the 5-member 2021 Board. The HOA Board (BOD), together with Signature Property Management, manages and maintains our common area assets/amenities and our governing policies. All Breakwater homeowners are invited to serve. To announce your interest and candidacy for a seat on the HOA Board contact Jessica@spmde.com.
Architectural Review Committee (ARC): (2) Committee Co-Chairs are needed to complete the 2021 ARC Committee. With guidance and support from Signature Property Management, the 3 member ARC Committee is responsible for the review and approval of exterior home improvements requested by ANY of our 185 homeowners — including the 36 Townhomes. Contact Jessica@spmde.com for more information. All Breakwater homeowners (Single/Twin/Townhome) are invited to volunteer.
Donations are being accepted poolside on Monday, May 11 between 9-11AM for the Gills Neck Essential Food & Health Drive. The HOA Board of Directors has asked we support this effort by contributing items listed in the flyer. For more information on how to participate email Breakwater volunteer Jen Matta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-245-9027.
Welcome to Breakwater! Click here to explore our community resources and other helpful homeowner information.
The Snow Removal Guidelines document was distributed at the 12/8/18 BOD quarterly meeting. You can read/download it by clicking this link –
Read about the proper disposal of yard waste and other debris in this helpful letter from the Board of Directors.
For a message concerning walking your dog at Hawkseye, please click here:
- Pet waste must be picked up, regardless of where the pet walks — road, swale, empty lot, Common Area.
- The area between the road and midway into the swale is Common Area, owned by the HPOA and maintained by individual Lot Owners. Pet walkers using this area must clean up their pet’s waste, just as they must clean it up on other Common Area or empty lots.
- We have recently seen postings on our neighborhood facebook page that pet waste is being left on our roadways. If you see a Member (or non-Member) who fails to remove their pet’s waste, please approach them and remind them of pet courtesy.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to approach abusers and request appropriate pet courtesy.
- Non-members walk their pets in Hawkseye, just as some Hawkseye residents walk their pets in other communities like Breakwater and Senators. The Board will share this message with both Breakwater and Senators association Presidents and management companies.
Hawkseye Property Owners Association
Board of Directors
(Click here to hide message)
This is where you would come for information from the Property Manager, Right Management.
Our trash pickup is done on Mondays, weekly. Please put your toters out on Sunday evening.